Have you got that summertime, summertime sadness? Us too, but we’re also really excited about all the new clothes that we get to add to our closet this fall. There’s something energizing about pre-fall, but it doesn’t have to feel like a rich desert trapped behind the glass in a pastry case. Here’s how to wear this fall’s hottest trends now & later.
Key item: Floral Scuba Pencil Skirt
- Wear it now: try it with a crop top in a clashing print, like our Criss Cross Bralette in cheetah.
- Wear it later: chambray, chambray, chambray!
Key item: Scuba Skater Skirt
- Wear it now: play up proportions and crop it like it’s hot! We recommend a solid color top, like our Criss Cross Crop Top.
- Wear it later: moto jackets are this fall’s ultimate essential, and nothing is more chic than pairing one with a great leopard print. We’re partial to our Quilted Sleeve Moto Jacket.
Key item: Short Sleeve Tie Waist Jumpsuit
- Wear it now: throw on a hot pair of sunnies, a great clutch, and go!
- Wear it later: all about the layers! And when in doubt, Moto it out!
Love these looks? Our friend Rochelle from beauticurve helped us style them!