The Jan Plan
We might be biased, but we think the ELOQUII team is pretty cool. We’re vibrant, intelligent, and all around badasses, which is why when it comes to surviving winter in NYC, we’ve got a plan - the Jan Plan! This is how we’re gonna make it through, one step at a time:
- Nicki Minaj, The Pinkprint - Nicki’s new album is cohesive, vulnerable, and innovative, just like the artist herself. Our favorite tracks to play while on set are Feeling Myself and Anaconda, naturally.
- Hot chocolate on every corner - Listen, we love caffeine as much as any sleep deprived New Yorker, but there’s something about hot chocolate that soothes us. It’s probably all the good feels that chocolate releases into our brains, but we’re not complaining. As long as there’s a City Bakery marshmallow on top, we’re as happy as can be.
- Kehinde Wiley: A New Republic - We’re known to frequent the Brooklyn Museum and not just because it’s basically in our Creative Director’s backyard. Kehinde Wiley’s European-style portraits are a commentary on race, gender, and the politics of representation. The exhibit will leave you with more questions than answers, in the way that only art can.
- @toastmeetsworld, Instagrams most lovable King Charles - We’ve been known to swoon over a dog or two at ELOQUII, but let us reassure you that our feelings for Toast are very, VERY real. From the instant we met her, we felt a connection deeper than limo night on The Bachelor. She’s a great snuggler, loves a costume, and is internet famous, so our lives feel infinitely richer after our lovefest.
- Track. Pants. - Love it or hate it, athleisure wear is happening. It’s the trend that keeps giving us reasons to wear pants that masquerade as fashion and feel as comfortable as sweatpants. Our Studio Side Stripe Track Pants are one part tuxedo, one part 90s athletic, and 2 parts comfortable. Please direct all tweets of gratitude to ELOQUII.