Meet Sadie, ELOQUII Marketing Intern!
1. Never admit that you’re an intern to external parties. Whether you’re on hold at Time Warner Cable, getting extensive printer tutorials with Canon or driving a hard bargain with a tarot card reader, you want to be taken seriously. SRSLY!
2. Reeses. Google Analytics. Snickers. Repeat. Let’s be honest, the only thing I stared at longer than data spreadsheets was the office’s candy jar. Oh, why did you have to be glass?
3. When in doubt, look up Beyoncé lyrics. It doesn’t really matter if you’re trying to come up with a subject line for the latest email or explain the ELOQUII mantra in a few words, B. is always the answer. #forevergoals
4. At the ELOQUII office, the more the merrier. Resulting to a conference call over the kitchen sink is completely normal when the rest of the space is overtaken by camera equipment, models, makeup artists, dogs, delivery men, stylists, bagels, clothing racks…um please tell me that’s not an investor walking in?
5. The women at the forefront of plus size fashion are the real deal: confident, inspiring, supportive and FASHIONABLE (all caps necessary). Coming into this internship as a non-plus girl, I didn’t realize that the ELOQUII mission would become as valuable to me as it is today. As I’ve worked with and spoken to more women involved, I’ve realized that the brand extends beyond the bounds of fashion, because it’s not the dresses we’re trying to sell as much as the message: we ALL deserve to look good. Who run the world? (ELOQUII) Girls!
Looking for an internship or know a rock star who is? Send ‘em our way! Please send all resumes & cover letters to us at social@ELOQUII.com. We’ll be sure to share them with the appropriate team!