Size 26/28 Lookbook: Meet Emmicia!
Our design team asked about her fall fashion favorites for today’s email, but we dove right into the fun stuff: her favorite Beyonce song (naturally), thoughts on Olivia Pope, and her favorite bloggers.
What are your five favorite things about fall?
- It is officially the beginning of the Holiday season! This means lots of time with family and friends, great food, and indulging in some much anticipated gift swapping!
- The Weather! I just moved to the NYC area after being in Nashville for 5 years and one of the biggest sellers was SEASONS! I am so excited for the cool, crisp fall weather. Being outside in the fall and seeing the leaves change is absolutely my favorite part of the fall. I can finally be outside without sweating profusely!
- Pumpkins! I love most things pumpkin related—painting pumpkins, carving pumpkins, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pies.
- I graduated from the University of Alabama and fall means one thing: College Football! I’ve been waiting all summer to cheer for the Tide.
- Wardrobe switch. I love cleaning and organizing my closet, so any excuse to swap out the old and bring in new some new cozier options is happily welcomed.
We’re all about song lyrics at ELOQUII – what are your faves?
- Some call it arrogant, I call it confident – Ego, Beyonce
- I’m a southern belle, crazier than hell. – Do My Thang, Miley Cyrus
- Remember only God can judge ya. Forget the haters ’cause somebody loves ya. – We Can’t Stop, Miley Cyrus
Who are your favorite bloggers to read or follow?
I spend most of my time rotating between Garner Style, Gabi Fresh, and Style It. All three bloggers have totally different styles and voices and it helps to gather inspiration from multiple sources. Also, as a reader and someone prone to rant and rave, I really enjoy the occasional opinion piece and long-form blog post.
If you could only pick one, which would it be? Scandal, Empire, or the Real Housewives franchise.
Scandal! I covet all things Olivia Pope. The wine glasses, the wardrobe, the hair. Not so much the questionable taste in men or morals.
Are you already planning your holiday style? Do you have any requests for the design team?
Yes! Planned: Sequins! Plaids! Requests: More block heels! Stilettos are lovely but I’m terrible at balancing myself, and as my mom says, “You weren’t named Grace for a reason”.
For more of Emmicia’s smile & fashion savvy, check out our latest size 26 & 28 lookbook.