What You Don't Know About Our Iconic Kady Pant
It’s not often we prescriptively say every single woman should own something—ultimately what’s right for your closet might not be right for, well, your BFF’s. But every now and then we find a unicorn: A wardrobe staple that truly looks good on everyone, that can be worn myriad ways—dressed up, down, however—and that can function as the building block of an entire look. For us, that’s our Kady pant. We really worked to get it right, from fit to fabric. It’s become a signature Eloquii style—bright colors, brocade, florals—this is the pant you buy in multiples.
Here’s how we got this one right:
- Perfect fabric. Our trademark doubleweave has excellent stretch and recovery, so there’s never any awkward bagging after a long day. Plus the comfort for such holds-its-shape magic is pretty unparalleled.
- Higher rises. We’ve worked to ensure it sits higher on the waist—which means no gapping. Yes.
- Waistband details. It’s not only fused to be extra-sturdy, it includes an extra button for additional control.
- Narrow leg shape. The slim lines of this pant and its cropped length make it work with any shoe: heels or
- Pockets that perform: The front pockets are made to lay flat for that sleek finish.
- Dozens of options: 19 different colors, prints and fabrics to choose from means there’s one (or 4) out there for you.
Versatility is kinda Kady’s “thing.” Want proof? 6 of our friends show us how they wear theirs.
Kellie, Content Creator / Starchild, @itsmekellieb, Size 24-R
Graphic black and white looks so refined and chic
Sandra Negron, Blogger @lapecosapreciosa, Size 20-R
A ruffled blouse and heel makes this a sweet date night look
Darlene, Blogger @SuitsHeelsCurves, Size 18-S
Dramatic sleeves and clutch for AM or PM hours
Kenya, Nonprofit exec & chooser of love, Size 2o-V
Suddenly we realize that red really is the new black.
Sara, Advertising Sales, Size 22-R
Powersuit meets pretty, with pumps and a button-down.
Nora, Marketing Manager at ELOQUII, Size 14-R
Sneaks and a trench for the weekend.
Need a pair now? Shop the Kady now.